50 First Days: Trump’s Immediate Effect on M&A?
With major political changes occurring in the United States, United Kingdom, and numerous other countries, the M&A market is bound for change. But is all of that change necessarily bad?
Join us for this complimentary webinar, as our industry experts will be taking a close look at how sectors and companies finished out 2016 from both a top and bottom line viewpoint, while also looking forward to 2017.
Topics covered will include:
- How have year to date 2017 forecasted earnings trended since the election?
- What has been the overall impact on the S&P Euro 350 index since the election and how have earnings been drifting in that region?
- Debt markets are hungry for new paper. Will this lead to an uptick in M&A activity?
- Private Equity firms have a lot of “dry powder” to put to work before their funds’ investment commitment period ends, how will they put their capital to work?
- What would the impact of any significant repatriation of foreign cash have on US deal making?